Support Infolinks

HOW TO TEACH WRITING BY JEREMY HARMER

skyilmu.blogspot.com
in this section now, I would like to shared for you about science ebook. I think this book is very important for teacher and your education department. it start from my problem in this year, cause this is my final exam in my campus. so, I take many resourch on my thesis. one of in my thesis consist writing have one. ok, lets check it out on this ebook.
this ebook about How to teach Writing has been writing for teachers of English who are interested in writing as a process and in the variety of types of writing, and who would like to use their understanding of these ideas in the activities they offer their students. in this ebook Teach English has chapters on Writing as a process, Describing written text, Writing in the language classroom, Nuts and bolts, Building the writing habit, ‘Worked-on’ writing, Responding, correcting and guiding, and Journal writing.

Key Details
  • Author                   : Jeremy Harmer
  • Number Of Pages : 160 pages
  • Format                  : Paperback
  • Publication Date   : 2004-05-21
  • Language              : English
  • Publisher               : Pearson Education

Additional Details

  • Copyright Date     : 2004
  • Illustrated             :  Yes
If you want to download this ebook, you can download in the link below :

DOWNLOAD 

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment