Support Infolinks

EBOOK PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR DUMMIES In 3rd Editions

This book helps you recognize that the basic tenets of successful project management are simple. The most complex analytical technique takes less than ten minutes to master! In this book, I introduce information that’s necessary to plan and manage projects, and I provide important guidelines for developing and using this information. Here, you discover that the real challenge to a successful project is dealing with the multitude of people whom a project may affect or need for support. I present plenty of tips, hints, and guidelines for identifying key players and then involving them.
To help you navigate through this book, I use the following conventions to help you find your way:

  • I use italics to point out new words and to alert you to their definitions, which are always close by. On occasion, I also use italics for added emphasis.
  • I use bold text to indicate keywords in bulleted lists or to highlight action parts in numbered lists.
  • I put all Web sites in mono font.
If you want to download this e book, you can download in the link below :


DOWNLOAD

"Link download was update"

No comments:

Post a Comment